We invite you to take part in a study about leadership after post-award among Australia women alumni across Indonesia. As a part of Australia Global Alumni engagement, this research is supported by the Australian Government through the Alumni Grant Scheme, and administered by the Australia Awards in Indonesia, managed by Australia Award Indonesia.
This project is a collaborative research between Dr. Sulikah Asmorowati (Universitas Airlangga, Surabaya) and Dr. Violeta Schubert (The University of Melbourne), that seeks to contextualise women’s reintegration into their society and the challenges and opportunities afforded post-award in furthering their leadership aspirations. The objective of this study is to produce a detailed case study of the experiences and aspirations of Indonesian alumnae and for the research to inform the development of a more individual and culturally nuanced approach to women’s leadership training.
This survey is open for Australia women alumni both who have long-term and short term awards, including:
- Recipient of Australian Government scholarships such as Colombo Plan Scholars, Australia Awards Long-Term and Short-Term Award recipients, Australian Defence Program participants, Australian DIBC Program participants, and Australian Endeavour Scholarship recipients;
- Recipients of Government of Indonesia scholarships, such as Dikti Scholarship, LPDP and many other Indonesian;
- Private fee-paying students;
- Participants in Australia Awards Fellowships and Short Courses and the Department of Immigration, Customs and Border Control ELICOS program; and
- Participants in Australian government hosted programs including the Australia Indonesia Muslim Exchange Program, Bridge Project, Australia Indonesia Youth Exchange Program, and visiting journalist programs.
The online survey will take around 15 minutes to complete. Your participation is entirely voluntary. Your answers are anonymous and will be treated with the strictest confidence, and the data release will contain no identifying information about any individual participant.
Please complete the survey before 15 March 2020 using the link below.
To start the survey please http://womenleadershipproject.com/survey-2/
Or if the link does not work, please access through our website: http://womenleadershipproject.com.
For queries about the guidelines, deadlines, or questions in the form, please contact us by email email@example.com. For further information regarding the survey, including the Ethics Approval and the Plain Language Statement, please visit our website at http://womenleadershipproject.com/
By filling out this survey, you can get the chance to win the prize of OVO/GOPAY Money of Rp 500.000,00 (Three winners)
Thank you for your valued collaboration!
Dr Sulikah Asmorowati
Head of Public Administration Department,
Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
Tel: +62315034015 Ext 213; +6285230579747
Email: Sulikah Asmorowati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dr. Violeta Schubert
Lecturer of School of Anthropology and Development Studies
Tel: +61 3 8905087